We are Hiring
Below are the open positions available. You can also mail us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
-Responsible for creating and editing newspaper ad designs.
-Creative thinking, flawless high-quality designs & artworks are expected for global clients are across all industries.
-Should be ready to do multiple iterations and design refinement as per feedback received
-Should be able to create appealing designs and balanced layouts
-Should be clearly able to convey visual and information hierarchy through design
-Should be Energetic and self-driven with a strong aesthetic sense
-Should be able to express innovative Ideas and understand the requirements
-Creating great design content Understanding the work culture processes and delivery mechanism
-Adhering to the delivery schedules, turnaround timelines
-Being proactive with creating new-age design work in the spec-work categories
Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign, Premiere Pro/Final Cut Pro X & Corel Draw
Technical support Engineer (No of opening- 2)
-Assists in handling the equipment;analyzes, inspects and reviews findings to determine the solutions to the problem that customer demands.
Qualifications and Skills
-Excellent networking knowledge required
-Good Verbal and Email communication skill is must.
-Good learning ability,integrity, Strong responsibility, analytical and problem solving skill.
-Good leadership skill.
-Minimum 1 year experience required
Sales Co-ordinator- 2 posts
-Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
-lead generation and follow up
– Sales Coordinator prepares and then follows up on any sales quotations made for clients, negotiating terms with the client at a cost best suited for them.
-Must be able to efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
-Excellent Interpersonal skills
-Freshers can apply
Accounts Executive - 2 Posts
Very Strong Knowledge of Accounting concepts and processes,
• General Ledger – Journal entries, month end close & Reporting
• Preparation & Review of Prepayment/Accruals/Inter-company/ Fixed Assets Journals
• Execute Inter-company Settlements to clear Inter-company balances and report on unsettled balances for statutory reporting
• Handle time critical reporting activities and ensure high level of accuracy
• Must have good knowledge of Tally ERP9
Experience must be from Manufacturing/trading/Automobile industry
Good Interpersonal skill
Min experience required 6 months